Georgia Southern University, Five Things You Should Know This Week, COVID-19, Vaccine, GDPH, OneUSG, Georgia Emergency Management Agency (GEMA), Mako Medical, Bonus pay, Enrollment Services
- 1. COVID vaccine being distributed in Statesboro Wednesday and in Savannah on March 30
- 2. OneUSG Connect Payroll Upcoming Functionality Enhancements
- 3. The latest information on vaccines
- 4. COVID-19 testing availability continues in our region
- 5. Bonus pay will start going out this week
- 6. Enrollment Services opens Statesboro Campus walk-in service center as second location
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "Five Things You Should Know This Week" (2021). Five Things You Should Know This Week. 32.