Georgia Southern University, Five Things You Should Know This Week, Return to Campus plan, Arts Drive, Science Center, Malecki Drive, Paulson Stadium, Science Center, Georgia Department of Public Health (GDPH), COVID-19, Julie Kunselman, Studer Education, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- 1. Please be aware of parking lot closures this week
- 2. The latest information on vaccines
- 3. Employee Engagement Survey opens today
- 4. Identifying caregivers of persons age 65 and older for COVID-19 vaccines
- 5. COVID-19 testing availability continues in our region
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "Five Things You Should Know This Week" (2021). Five Things You Should Know This Week. 31.