Georgia Southern University, Five Things You Should Know This Week, Return to Campus Plan, University System of Georgia, Commencement, COVID-19, CARES Center, Sexual Assault Awareness Week, vaccines
- 1. A $1,000 bonus coming for many GS employees
- 2. Commencement details finalized for May
- 3. COVID-19 vaccine forum scheduled for Wednesday evening
- 4. A reminder to be vigilant with public health guidelines
- 5. Sexual Assault Awareness Week is February 22-26
- 6. The latest information on vaccines
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "Five Things You Should Know This Week" (2021). Five Things You Should Know This Week. 29.