Georgia Southern University, Five Things You Should Know This Week, COVID-19, Georgia Department of Health, vaccine, CARES Center
- 1. COVID-19 testing availability continues in our region
- 2. Vaccine information for our area
- 3. Safety and precautionary signage is available to download
- 4. Reminder: face coverings are almost always required inside campus buildings.
- 5. Continue to use the CARES Center.
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "Five Things You Should Know This Week" (2021). Five Things You Should Know This Week. 25.