Georgia Southern University, Five Things You Should Know This Week, COVID-19, Georgia Department of Public Health, Chatham County Health Department, CARES Center, Fall 2020 Commencement Ceremony, College of Science and Mathematics
- 1. Free COVID testing remains available in Chatham and Bulloch counties
- 2. Continue encouraging each other to contact the CARES Center when necessary
- 3. Fall 2020 commencement ceremonies start this week
- 4. Quarantine Guidance
- 5. Update on Nursing/Chemistry Building
- 6. Prepare your offices for a deep cleaning over the break
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "Five Things You Should Know This Week" (2020). Five Things You Should Know This Week. 24.