Georgia Southern University, Five Things You Should Know This Week, COVID-19, Eagles Do Right, CARES Center, Campus Health, Counseling Center, The Jed Foundation (JED)
- 1. We must continue our commitment to Do Right!
- 2. Reminder: face coverings are almost always required inside campus buildings.
- 3. CARES Center is a valuable tool in our fight against COVID-19
- 4. Students arrive next week; let’s set a good example
- 5. New mental health resources are now available for students
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "Five Things You Should Know This Week" (2021). Five Things You Should Know This Week. 21.