Georgia Southern University, Five Things You Should Know This Week, Eagles Do Right, census, suicide prevention awareness month, flu vaccination, CDC, CARES Center
- Eagles Do Right when we encourage each other.
- Participate in the 2020 Census!
- September is suicide prevention awareness month.
- The CDC recommends flu vaccination
- Continue to use the CARES Center.
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "Five Things You Should Know This Week" (2020). Five Things You Should Know This Week. 2.