Georgia Southern University, Five Things You Should Know This Week, mental health, Counseling Center, KEPRO, COVID-19, Georgia Department of Public Health, COVID Testing, Student Wellness & Health Promotion, Homecoming 2020
- Take care of your mental health and be ready to help our students.
- Remain vigilant with public health efforts.
- Free COVID testing available in Chatham and Bulloch counties.
- Training is available on the university's COVID-19 resources page.
- Get ready for Homecoming 2020, the Soaring 20s!
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "Five Things You Should Know This Week" (2020). Five Things You Should Know This Week. 13.