Georgia Southern University, COVID-19, employees, sick leave
- What to do if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms
- What to do about work if you are tested for COVID-19.
- You are eligible for paid sick leave if you must self-quarantine.
- There are work options for employees now and in the fall.
- There are special considerations for employees who are considered at high risk of illness or exposure.
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "Five Things You Should Know This Week" (2020). Five Things You Should Know This Week. 12.