Georgia Southern University, College of Education News, Internship training, School psychology candidates, M.A.T. early childhood education, Brannon Parks, GASP, Meghan Rosser, Special education, Paraprofessional of the Year, SOAR, Growth
- School psychology students begin internship training
- COE welcomes first cohort of M.A.T. early childhood education students
- School psychology alumnus named president of state organization
- Recent alumna named Paraprofessional of the Year by Georgia CEC
- COE's Student Success Center sees growth in SOAR numbers
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "College of Education News" (2017). Education, College of - News. 210.