Georgia Southern University, College of Education News, B.S.Ed. in Secondary Education, Masters of Education in Teaching Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Students, M.Ed. TCLD, M.Ed. in Educational Leadership, M.Ed. in Evaluation Assessment Research and Learning, EARL, Master of Arts in Teaching in Early Childhood Education, Jack Miller award, New faculty
- B.S.Ed. in Secondary Education to return in Fall 2017
- COE to offer new master's degree that focuses on teaching diverse student populations
- Revised master's in educational leadership accepted first cohort this fall
- COE to offer new M.Ed. in Evaluation, Assessment, Research, and Learning
- MAT Early Childhood Education program now accepting applications
- COE names 2016 Jack Miller Award recipients
- College of Education welcomes new faculty
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "College of Education News" (2016). Education, College of - News. 139.