Download Full Text
This issue includes:
- From the desk of Dr. Curtis Ricker
- Larson a Hudgens finalist
- French Week
- Dr. Craig Roell
- Religion & Sex
- Students aid professors in editing new textbook
- Fullbright research aims to establish cross-cultural resource
- Griffin researches American identity as Fullbright Chair
- Helping to birth 'Great Southern authors'
- Harbuk Scholarship awarded
- 'Spike' Jones honored with endowment
Georgia Southern University, College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences, CLASS Connect Magazine, Spring 2014, CLASS Notes, Bee Depopulation, French Week, Dr. Craig Roell, "Listening, Looking, Living", Harbuck Scholarship
Arts and Humanities | Higher Education
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences, "CLASS Connect" (2014). CLASS Connect. 4.