2. Create a Digital Commons Account. You’ll be sent an account confirmation email shortly after creating your account. If you do not receive this email, please look for it in your spam folder. If you can’t find it there, contact for assistance. Please provide your name and the email address under which the account was created.
3. Fill in the proposal form and click on Submit.
If you experience difficulty logging in after following Step 2 of the above instructions, you can contact for a Word version of the proposal submission form.
The submission form will time out if open for too long. Please prepare your proposal in a separate document and then submit all content at one time.
Your proposal will undergo a blind review process, and you will receive notification of the decision regarding your proposal. You will receive an email immediately after you submit your proposal providing you with the link to submit your materials for the Outstanding Student Research Award.
Please submit your presentations materials before the conference through the site by November 19th. If you need to submit after the deadline, please email your materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After the 2016 Georgia Association for Positive Behavior Support Conference, follow the instructions below to submit your presentation materials:
1. Click Submit Complete Presentation or My Account.
2. Login to your account.
3. Click on your proposal title.
4. Select Revise presentation on the left-hand menu.
5. Upload your presentation files and click Submit.
Why Submit Your Presentation? More exposure for your work! Presentations are searchable through Google, and you will receive reports showing how many people have downloaded your presentation. You can also apply a Creative Commons License to your presentation, which controls how people can use your presentation materials.
What can you upload? PowerPoint Slides, papers, handouts, video, audio, and any other documents you used during your presentation.
Need Help? Email for help on submitting proposals and presentations. If you have questions about the conference (ex. registration), please visit the Conference Homepage for further information including contact numbers and emails.