Policy (open access)
The purpose of the Marketing and Communications approval process
- To elevate the University image by projecting consistent, quality messages and materials to our prospective students, parents, community, alumni and other audiences.
- Maximize the effectiveness of materials with consistent use of our brand attributes across audiences and platforms.
- To be fiscally responsible with advertising funds by ensuring that they are used in the most effective and efficient way.
- Ensure that the University is not sending out conflicting messages.
- Ensure that the University is adhering to copyright and trademark laws and best practices.
- Ensure that we are utilizing our media resources effectively and reaching the broadest audiences with University news.
- Ensure that the University is represented properly and effectively in the social media environment.
Associate Vice President for Marketing & Communications
"Marketing and Communications Approvals Policy" (2015). External Affairs. 1.